You will need the following items or protective wear for your riding sessions. Examples of each will be reviewed during the first classroom session.
- HELMET: Full coverage, 3/4 styles or half shell. MUST BE DOT APPROVED. We do have some "loaners" should you not have a helmet
- EYE PROTECTION: Face shields, safety glasses, etc.
- ANKLE PROTECTIVE FOOTWEAR: Over the ankle foot wear protection (boots with little or no heel). Ankle bone must be covered.
- MOTORCYCLE GLOVES: full finger style
- LONG PANTS: Denim is excellent and a loose fit is desirable for training.
- LONG SLEEVES: Jacket or long sleeve shirt must be worn for range exercises.
- RAIN GEAR: Just in case (an inexpensive discount store version will be fine for training.)
IT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE AND HAVE THESE PROTECTIVE WEAR ITEMS FOR EACH RANGE SESSION.